Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Monkeys at the Zoo

We went to the Como Zoo today.  I haven't been to the zoo with my new camera yet, so I was excited to get some good pictures.  Unfortunately, it being only just spring around here, not many of the animals were out and the ones that were, were hiding under trees and such.  I did get some good ones of the monkeys, though, so I was satisfied. 

These were so freaking adorable, I couldn't stand it!  I can't remember what they were called though...


Look at that wicked tongue!  It was so hilarious!
One of them came right up to us and put his hand on the glass.  Mari loved it, and Bocker said, "Aw, the monkey likes Mari!"

I think Mari wanted to join them!

3 comments:

Laura The Crazy Mama said...

Tamarin. The mustaches are cool.

Julia said...

Oooooh my gosh... the monkeys with mustaches are seriously adorable. I want one. :)

Isabel Caroline said...

Monkeys! :D